A fun and flexible textured teether that's perfect for very young babies. The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology helps keep germs at bay, whilst the textured bumps gently massage your baby's gums to relieve pain. Cute and compact, Mini Monkey is perfect for keeping in your baby bag when you're on the go.
- Helping you and your baby tackle teething together, our Mini Monkey Teether gently massages your baby's gums where they need it most. Easy for even the smallest babies to hold, your little one will love chewing this flexible textured teether night and day. Babies love the colours, textures and shape of Mini Monkey. The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology makes it easier to keep fresh and clean, so they're perfect for travelling too!
- Added BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology throughout reducing microbes on the surface of the product, making it more hygienic and cleaner than any other teether
- BPA free, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold, helping to develop motor skills from an early age
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Different texture to soothe sore and irritated gums
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation- Bumps massage the gums gently
- Height: 10.5cm
We will attempt to despatch orders placed before 11.00am the same day unless it is a busy time. For small parcels we tend to use Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class and these are usually sent 'signed for'. Larger orders are usually sent via a courier.
Unlike many online companies we also have a 'bricks and mortar' retail shop and during busy times we kindly ask our customers to allow up to 7-10 working days to receive their parcel, although in most cases it arrives much quicker. If your order is urgent then please do let us know and we will make every effort to get it out to you as quickly as possible.If an item is out of stock you will be informed by email once we have spoken to our supplier to get an estimated order time to fulfil your order. Although we try and keep good stock levels we can't predict who will order what quantites and when.
Please Note: If you are ordering from non-mainland UK destinations or the rest of Europe please contact us first for a postage quote before completing your order. Please email us on: email@example.com or telephone us on: 01926 735516.
(*Some Bulky / Heavy items are excluded from free postage when this is offered - please see individual item description)
Please Note: Some of our suppliers do not allow us to send products outside of the UK.
It's OK to change your mind!
We operate a 'no-quibbles' guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition* within 28 days from date of invoice.
Please note we are unable to refund returns postage and if you received free postage on your outgoing order, we will deduct postage at cost from your refund. We are unable to accept items back if the packaging has been damaged, or the item has been used or pre-washed.
We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. If you love them, wash the rest and use them, if you don't, return the unwashed and unused as stated above for a refund or exchange.
Now for the FANSTASTIC bit:
If you are pregnant when you purchase your nappies the refund/exchange policy starts from your baby's date of birth - who else offers that peace of mind!
If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges. If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our Returns team who will arrange for a replacement or refund.
When returning items to us we ask that you obtain a 'certificate of posting' (free of charge) from your post office so that you can claim compensation from royal mail should the parcel NOT reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post and we do advise insuring your parcel to the correct value in case of loss.
Returns Department Naturally Baby 73 Clarendon Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4PN.