Joie's ultimate transporter meets the highest R129 safety standards and makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to twelve years.
- Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standard, including side-impact testing
- Meets i-Size certification in forward-facing belted booster mode
- Tri-Protect™ headrest has three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam for optimal side impact protection
- Guard Surround Safety™ pod provides extra side impact protection and can be individually activated for extra room in the vehicle
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps your child cosy and secure by protecting the strongest points of their body
- Grow-with-me infant body and head supports create a customisable fit to ensure your child properly fits in the harness and headrest.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear-facing and 4 forward-facing for cosy tilt options at every age
- Plush cushioning and side ventilation keep your child cosy and cool
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of the harness
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as the headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using the seat forward-facing as a belted booster
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5 point harness – no hassle necessary
- Side, mesh storage pockets hold toys, drinks, or snacks
- Used rear-facing from 40 cm-105 cm (birth to approx. 4 years) with the 5-point harness
- Used forward-facing from to 100 cm-145 cm / ≤ 36kg ( approx. 3-12 years) with the vehicle seat belt
- Well-marked, colour-coded (green) installation paths and dual lock-offs for installing with the vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
Product Weight: 8.7kg
Product Size: l 52.7-54 x w 46-48.2 x h 61-86.8 cm
Testing Certification: ECE R129/03
We will attempt to despatch orders placed before 11.00am the same day unless it is a busy time. For small parcels we tend to use Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class and these are usually sent 'signed for'. Larger orders are usually sent via a courier.
Unlike many online companies we also have a 'bricks and mortar' retail shop and during busy times we kindly ask our customers to allow up to 7-10 working days to receive their parcel, although in most cases it arrives much quicker. If your order is urgent then please do let us know and we will make every effort to get it out to you as quickly as possible.If an item is out of stock you will be informed by email once we have spoken to our supplier to get an estimated order time to fulfil your order. Although we try and keep good stock levels we can't predict who will order what quantites and when.
Please Note: If you are ordering from non-mainland UK destinations or the rest of Europe please contact us first for a postage quote before completing your order. Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on: 01926 735516.
(*Some Bulky / Heavy items are excluded from free postage when this is offered - please see individual item description)
Please Note: Some of our suppliers do not allow us to send products outside of the UK.
It's OK to change your mind!
We operate a 'no-quibbles' guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition* within 28 days from date of invoice.
Please note we are unable to refund returns postage and if you received free postage on your outgoing order, we will deduct postage at cost from your refund. We are unable to accept items back if the packaging has been damaged, or the item has been used or pre-washed.
We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. If you love them, wash the rest and use them, if you don't, return the unwashed and unused as stated above for a refund or exchange.
Now for the FANSTASTIC bit:
If you are pregnant when you purchase your nappies the refund/exchange policy starts from your baby's date of birth - who else offers that peace of mind!
If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges. If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our Returns team who will arrange for a replacement or refund.
When returning items to us we ask that you obtain a 'certificate of posting' (free of charge) from your post office so that you can claim compensation from royal mail should the parcel NOT reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post and we do advise insuring your parcel to the correct value in case of loss.
Returns Department Naturally Baby 73 Clarendon Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4PN.