Meet every stage™, the ultimate transporter that makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to twelve years. Grows every which way for every which stage.
4 seats in 1 - Holds, hugs, adapts, and protects little ones all the way up - beginning as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, and converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
Transforms to fit - Grows up and out simultaneously so as the headrest raises, the AutoAdjust™ sides expand to custom fit growing little ones.
Powerful protector - Guard Surround Safety™ panels add layers of side impact protection, while the steel reinforced frame absorbs energy upon impact.
• Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat
• Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
• Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
• 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing for tilt options at every age
• Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
• Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle
• Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
• AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accomodate growing children
• One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
• Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
• Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster
• Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
• Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little ones cosy
• Built in side ventilation
• Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
• Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
• Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
• 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
• One pull motion easily tightens the 5 point harness
• Model: C1209
• Product Dimensions: l 54.5cm x w 58cm x h 76cm
• Product Weight: 8.92kg
• Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2/3, 0-36kg; approx. 0-12 years old
• Testing Certification: ECE R44/04
We will attempt to despatch orders placed before 11.00am the same day unless it is a busy time. For small parcels we tend to use Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class and these are usually sent 'signed for'. Larger orders are usually sent via a courier.
Unlike many online companies we also have a 'bricks and mortar' retail shop and during busy times we kindly ask our customers to allow up to 7-10 working days to receive their parcel, although in most cases it arrives much quicker. If your order is urgent then please do let us know and we will make every effort to get it out to you as quickly as possible.If an item is out of stock you will be informed by email once we have spoken to our supplier to get an estimated order time to fulfil your order. Although we try and keep good stock levels we can't predict who will order what quantites and when.
Please Note: If you are ordering from non-mainland UK destinations or the rest of Europe please contact us first for a postage quote before completing your order. Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on: 01926 735516.
(*Some Bulky / Heavy items are excluded from free postage when this is offered - please see individual item description)
Please Note: Some of our suppliers do not allow us to send products outside of the UK.
It's OK to change your mind!
We operate a 'no-quibbles' guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition* within 28 days from date of invoice.
Please note we are unable to refund returns postage and if you received free postage on your outgoing order, we will deduct postage at cost from your refund. We are unable to accept items back if the packaging has been damaged, or the item has been used or pre-washed.
We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. If you love them, wash the rest and use them, if you don't, return the unwashed and unused as stated above for a refund or exchange.
Now for the FANSTASTIC bit:
If you are pregnant when you purchase your nappies the refund/exchange policy starts from your baby's date of birth - who else offers that peace of mind!
If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges. If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our Returns team who will arrange for a replacement or refund.
When returning items to us we ask that you obtain a 'certificate of posting' (free of charge) from your post office so that you can claim compensation from royal mail should the parcel NOT reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post and we do advise insuring your parcel to the correct value in case of loss.
Returns Department Naturally Baby 73 Clarendon Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4PN.