Meet i-Spin™ XL the spinning birth to 12 car seat.
It spins. It grows. It does it all! The new multi-age spinning car seat from Joie Signature brings you the easy rotation
you love and the effortless growth you want from birth to 12 years. Give your child a taste of luxury as you drive with total
peace of mind knowing their car seat meets the highest safety standards and gives you long-term value for money.
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Guard Surround Safety™ pods for optimal side impact protection
- Steel reinforced ISOFIX connectors connect firmly to vehicle anchor points
- Swivel lock off on either side of the base prevents you from turning the car seat forward facing until at least 15 months
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers easily tighten with one pull motion
- 5-position recline is usable on-the-go both rearward and forward facing
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- Built-in side and back ventilation enhances airflow for the child
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and breathable fabrics
- 360º seat rotation makes for easy buckling in and out of the vehicle
- Simple Swivel™ turning activator is positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- AutoAdjust™ side wings expand as the headrest is raised for more room in neck and shoulders
- Low rebound bar creates ample space for growing legs
- One-hand, 14 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires
no re-threading of harness
- Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using in booster mode
- Buckle retention magnets keep the harness buckles positioned to the side of the seat for easier loading
- One-time ISOFIX and load leg are used in harness mode while rear facing and forward facing
- ISOFIX only install for booster mode - harness and load leg are stored away within the seat
- 21 position load leg ensures the car seat is stabilized in various vehicle makes and models
- Model: C2205
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Rear facing with 5-point harness: 40-105cm
- Forward facing with 5-point harness: 76-105cm
- Forward facing with 3-point vehicle seat belt: 100-150cm
- 360º spinning feature: birth to 105cm/approx. 4 years
- Forward facing: L 54.5cm | W 52.5cm | H 85 cm
- Rear facing: L 69.5cm | W 52.5cm | H 71.5cm
- Testing certification: ECE R129/03
We will attempt to despatch orders placed before 11.00am the same day unless it is a busy time. For small parcels we tend to use Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class and these are usually sent 'signed for'. Larger orders are usually sent via a courier.
Unlike many online companies we also have a 'bricks and mortar' retail shop and during busy times we kindly ask our customers to allow up to 7-10 working days to receive their parcel, although in most cases it arrives much quicker. If your order is urgent then please do let us know and we will make every effort to get it out to you as quickly as possible.If an item is out of stock you will be informed by email once we have spoken to our supplier to get an estimated order time to fulfil your order. Although we try and keep good stock levels we can't predict who will order what quantites and when.
Please Note: If you are ordering from non-mainland UK destinations or the rest of Europe please contact us first for a postage quote before completing your order. Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on: 01926 735516.
(*Some Bulky / Heavy items are excluded from free postage when this is offered - please see individual item description)
Please Note: Some of our suppliers do not allow us to send products outside of the UK.
It's OK to change your mind!
We operate a 'no-quibbles' guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition* within 28 days from date of invoice.
Please note we are unable to refund returns postage and if you received free postage on your outgoing order, we will deduct postage at cost from your refund. We are unable to accept items back if the packaging has been damaged, or the item has been used or pre-washed.
We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. If you love them, wash the rest and use them, if you don't, return the unwashed and unused as stated above for a refund or exchange.
Now for the FANSTASTIC bit:
If you are pregnant when you purchase your nappies the refund/exchange policy starts from your baby's date of birth - who else offers that peace of mind!
If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges. If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our Returns team who will arrange for a replacement or refund.
When returning items to us we ask that you obtain a 'certificate of posting' (free of charge) from your post office so that you can claim compensation from royal mail should the parcel NOT reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post and we do advise insuring your parcel to the correct value in case of loss.
Returns Department Naturally Baby 73 Clarendon Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4PN.