The sleek and sophisticated TODL next is ready to hit the road from day one through toddlerhood. The first few years of life are a whirlwind of joy and major milestones, and adaptability is a must for your baby gear. With five recline positions and a shoulder harness that expands with each of the six headrest positions, the TODL next easily adjusts to accommodate all your little one's stages of growth, so you can focus on what matters most - making memories.
The TODL next is part of the modular NEXT system™. The NEXT system™ offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years. Conveniently utilize one base for all compatible products. The BASE next™ offers ultimate adaptability as the foundation of this modular system (sold separately).
- A safety champion — 4 star rating at the ADAC child car seat test 05/2022, with an overall score of 2,3 (=Good) when used with BASE next
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2021
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- A smooth ride in both function and fashion, the TODL next features sleek lines and contemporary contours. No rough edges here.
- i-Size safe: Rearward facing from birth to 105 cm and less than 18 kg. Forward facing from 76 cm to 105 cm and less than 18 kg.
- Steel Strength Technology™: Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell
- Choose from five recline positions no matter which way they're facing.
- Deep recline angles provide ultimate comfort that will having them drifting off to sleep in no time. (rearward facing: 147 degrees; forward facing: 127 degrees)
- Removable inserts, patented Tailor tech™ memory foam, and EPP energy absorbing foam take side impact security to the next level.
- Attaching the side impact protection pod creates an additional safety zone to protect your child. It works with the integrated foam to absorb energy earlier and significantly reduce the force of impact.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- One hand, height-adjustable head support sports six different positions
- No-rethread five point harness. They can easily grow securely.
- Designed to grow up and out right along with them, accommodating every stage with a shoulder harness that expands as the headrest raises.
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Included with purchase: Merino wool infant head & body inserts, and support wedge
- We're good to grow with removable support wedge and merino wool infant head and body inserts.
- Bamboo blended knit is woven with a distinctive thread creating a unique texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Must be used with BASE™ next, sold separately
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
- 360° rotation for easy harnessing and NEXT system car seat installation with just one click.
- Multi-adjustable ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
Must be used in combination with BASE next (sold separately)
Child height: 40–105 cm
Birth to 18 kg
Child height: 76–105 cm
Max. 18 kg
Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
- Forward-facing: L 66 x W 46 x H 56 cm
- Rear-facing: L 72 x W 46 x H 50 cm
We will attempt to despatch orders placed before 11.00am the same day unless it is a busy time. For small parcels we tend to use Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class and these are usually sent 'signed for'. Larger orders are usually sent via a courier.
Unlike many online companies we also have a 'bricks and mortar' retail shop and during busy times we kindly ask our customers to allow up to 7-10 working days to receive their parcel, although in most cases it arrives much quicker. If your order is urgent then please do let us know and we will make every effort to get it out to you as quickly as possible.If an item is out of stock you will be informed by email once we have spoken to our supplier to get an estimated order time to fulfil your order. Although we try and keep good stock levels we can't predict who will order what quantites and when.
Please Note: If you are ordering from non-mainland UK destinations or the rest of Europe please contact us first for a postage quote before completing your order. Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on: 01926 735516.
(*Some Bulky / Heavy items are excluded from free postage when this is offered - please see individual item description)
Please Note: Some of our suppliers do not allow us to send products outside of the UK.
It's OK to change your mind!
We operate a 'no-quibbles' guarantee, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition* within 28 days from date of invoice.
Please note we are unable to refund returns postage and if you received free postage on your outgoing order, we will deduct postage at cost from your refund. We are unable to accept items back if the packaging has been damaged, or the item has been used or pre-washed.
We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. If you love them, wash the rest and use them, if you don't, return the unwashed and unused as stated above for a refund or exchange.
Now for the FANSTASTIC bit:
If you are pregnant when you purchase your nappies the refund/exchange policy starts from your baby's date of birth - who else offers that peace of mind!
If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges. If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our Returns team who will arrange for a replacement or refund.
When returning items to us we ask that you obtain a 'certificate of posting' (free of charge) from your post office so that you can claim compensation from royal mail should the parcel NOT reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post and we do advise insuring your parcel to the correct value in case of loss.
Returns Department Naturally Baby 73 Clarendon Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4PN.